Copycat recipe for LOVE CRUNCH GRANOLA ❤️ Dark Chocolate & Red Berries. ❤️
Trust me guys, if you haven’t tried this granola, then you haven’t lived. It’s chocolatey, it’s the perfect balance of sweet to salty, and it also makes the best cereal-milk. YUM.
They used to sell this Nature’s Path Love Crunch “Dark Chocolate & Red Berries” granola at Costco, but I haven’t seen it there for a while. I’m so glad I’ve got this recipe up my sleeve when I can’t find any at the store.
COPYCAT LOVE CRUNCH GRANOLA
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey (or agave)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or bar, roughly chopped)
- 1 cup chopped freeze-dried strawberries
- ALRIGHT, so first you’re gonna want to preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (not any hotter than this, please).
- Combine dry stuff in a large bowl (oats, oat flour, coconut flakes, cocoa, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, salt).
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together wet stuff (coconut oil, maple syrup, honey, vanilla).
- Pour wet stuff over dry stuff and stir real nice. DO NOT add chocolate chips & freeze-dried strawberries at this point (or you may end up eating charcoal).
- Spread granola evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 40-50 minutes, and PLEASE stir every 10 minutes, as you want it to bake evenly and slowly (especially for those of us who don’t have fancy-pants convection ovens).
- Remove from oven and let cool for one whole hour in the same baking sheet (yes, you heard me right). This helps create those joyous little clusters!
- Stir in chopped freeze-dried strawberries and dark chocolate chips.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- EAT, obviously. There will be no problem there, I promise.